Abstracts for eSleep Europe 2023:
Delegates who would like to present their work at the eSleep Europe 2023, either orally or as a poster, are invited to submit an abstract for consideration by the Scientific Program Committee.
Please read the following instructions carefully before preparing your abstract.
How to Submit an Abstract
- Abstracts must be submitted online through the official online abstract submission system. A separate registration is required before submitting your abstract.
- Submission by fax, e-mail or courier will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must describe original work.
- Please create a user account in order to submit an abstract. The account only needs to be created once and can be re-used for additional abstract submissions.
- The submitter is asked to select the most appropriate topic for the abstract on the submission form.
- Total length of abstract must not exceed 350 words (included in this count: background, methods, results, and conclusions).
- The body of the abstract will be structured as follows with the following subtitles:
- Conflict of interest
- Authors: All author full names should be included in the order they will appear in publication. Ensure that the correct spelling is confirmed for all contributing authors, no amendment will be permitted after the submission deadline.
- Affiliations: Each affiliation should be specified. Affiliations should include the primary employer or institution name, and location (city, state or province, country). No department or faculty names.
- You must complete all the on-line stages of abstract submission. Incomplete abstracts will not be reviewed.
- After completing your abstract submission you will receive a confirmation email. Please save this email for your personal record.
1. PHARMACOLOGY AND BIOCHEMISTRY
2. CELL AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY AND GENETICS
7. PHYLOGENETIC AND EVOLUTIONARY STUDIES
9. LEARNING, MEMORY AND COGNITION
11. SLEEP DEPRIVATION
12. INSTRUMENTATION AND METHODOLOGY (BASIC SLEEP SCIENCE)
14. SLEEP DISORDERS – BREATHING
15. SLEEP DISORDERS – CIRCADIAN RHYTHMS
16. SLEEP DISORDERS – INSOMNIA
17. SLEEP DISORDERS – PARASOMNIAS
18. SLEEP DISORDERS – MOVEMENT DISORDERS
19. SLEEP DISORDERS – HYPERSOMNIA
20. NEUROLOGICAL DISORDERS AND SLEEP
21. MEDICAL DISORDERS AND SLEEP
22. PSYCHIATRIC AND BEHAVIOURAL DISORDERS AND SLEEP
24. SLEEP AND AGING
25. SLEEP AND GENDER
26. INSTRUMENTATION AND METHODOLOGY (CLINICAL SLEEP SCIENCE)
27. HEALTHCARE SERVICES, RESEARCH AND EDUCATION
- Abstracts can only be submitted in English.
- eSleep Europe 2023 is not responsible for errors in the abstract submission. The abstract will be published exactly as submitted.
Acceptance/ rejection notification
- Only submitting authors will be notified by e-mail if their abstract has been accepted. Date, time and type of their presentation will be confirmed.
- It is the responsibility of the submitter to notify the other co-authors of the outcome decision.
Instructions for oral presentation and poster preparation will be e-mailed in due course to the submitting authors.
Contact information will be available per poster abstract. Poster abstracts will not include a live element.
To make any changes after you have submitted, please contact the Congress Secretariat at [email protected] mentioning your name and abstract confirmation number.